HOME | Kundalini | Divine Experiences | Karma | Q & A | Glossary | e-Yoga | About me | Contact me

TheKundaliniYoga.Org
Happiness is our nature. It is not wrong to desire it. What is wrong is seeking it outside when it is inside - Ramana Maharshi
 Life is Beautiful Lie, while death is a Painful Truth
 
Date Sent: September 07, 2013

Life is a beautiful Lie, while death is a painful Truth that everyone ignores until the truth hits one day!

The fact behind death is - “Nothing is dying or taking rebirth. Don't let the illusion fool you. Simply the matter is transforming. Water evaporates and it rains back. Everything in the play of nature remains part of the game. Eternally. There are no exceptions nor exclusions. Only the roles change, only the shapes vary. The sum total remains the same. You are an eternal being, an ocean of bliss.” - OM Swami.

The only difference between night and death is after night you regain your memory while after death the memory is deleted from RAM, converted to Samskaras (subtle impressions) and returned back as a subconscious mind in the next birth. This makes people believe only-in-one-birth while still carrying trash of several births along with them in the form of subconscious mind. People think mind is whole. Unfortunately, the mind that we know is just 10% of the total mind, remaining 90% stays in the form of subconscious mind that rules every individual in the form of Samskaras and Trigunas - Sattva (Purity and divine Knowledge) Raja (Activity and Passion), Tama (Ignorance and Inertia). Samskaras of fear, moha (delusion or extreme greed), hatred, jealousy, prejudice, fault-finding, self-justification, back-biting, building castles in the air, evil thoughts and passion everything remains constant, until there is conscious effort to change composition of Trigunas! Man continues to walk in the Daldal (marsh land) of thought waves.

The fact is – After death the only thing individual soul carries is the bundle of Samskaras and Karma impressions that leads to next birth. The next birth comes without past memories (empty RAM but hard-disk is still full). The only thing that has changed is the "Role" of the soul. Everything else remains constant. The center of gravity of every mind still remains the same until it moves to next location - either away or towards the origin – the Divine consciousness.

That is why Bhagavad Gita says “The highest ideal for every Sadhak (Practitioner) is 'Siddha-Avasthaa' i.e. state of perfection or 'Moksha' i.e. release from the cycle of multiple births and deaths; also known as Divine Awareness…”

----------------------------

The Fear of Death – By OM Swami

All sane people have it — the fear of death. Let me segregate it into two parts: fear from an immediate threat and the fear of losing life in the distant future. At the bottom of the second type is not just the fear of ever-inevitable death but what if life does not end your preferred way. The real fear is of losing all you earned throughout your life, your relationships, your wealth, and above all, you. Often the greatest attachment one has is to oneself and death is about separation. Hence the fear of death is one of the greatest, it separates the real you from all that you thought you were.

Death asked Life, "We are simply the flip side of each other, yet why do people love you and hate me?"

"Because," said Life, "I'm a beautiful lie and you're the painful truth."
Fear of anything is greatly dependent on our outlook towards it. If we change our perspective, the nature of the fear changes too. If you start to look upon death as a mere pause and not an abrupt end, you may even begin to like it, much less loath it. Think about this: once you cross the chasm of death, you will get another chance at life, another childhood, another youth, one more chance at living, at loving, at being.

Yes, death. Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no to-morrow. To forget time, to forget life, to be at peace. You can help me. You can open for me the portals of death's house, for love is always with you, and love is stronger than death is.

Read more at: http://www.omswami.com/2013/09/the-fear-of-death.html

Subscribe for Siddha Yoga Newsletters
List all Newsletters

 
Life is Beautiful Lie, while death is a Painful Truth Topics: Vedanta, Vedic Ideology

Yoga is an exact science. It aims at the harmonious development of body, mind and soul. Everyone should follow one Yoga as their primary Yoga (based on their character). Then we must combine Karma Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Raja Yoga, Bhakti Yoga and Gyan Yoga. This “Yoga Synthesis” will lead one to the God.
    
 HOME | Kundalini | Divine Experiences | Karma | Q & A | Glossary | e-Yoga | About me | Contact me
TheKundaliniYoga.Org
Kundalini Yoga is also known by the names: Siddha Yoga, Sahaj Yoga, Shaktipat Yoga, Maha Yoga, Shakti Yoga or Kriya Yoga